[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r19181 - in trunk/mythplugins/mytharchive by paulh

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sun Nov 30 16:12:05 UTC 2008

Stuart Morgan wrote:
> On Sunday 30 November 2008 14:18:39 mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>
>> Editing the description is a bit of pain in a single line edit but it's
>> all we've got.
>>

> I'm working on adding a multiline mode to MythUITextEdit, but among all the
> other jobs I've got going right now it's not at the top of the list.

Yes I know how time consuming  the converting to MythUI can be and it
isn't particularly interesting or rewarding to do at least not for me.
I'll be glad when it's finished  it seems to be dragging on forever  :-(
>> It's currently impossible to use a remote to edit text.
>>

> On screen keyboard popup has yet to be written but will be done.

Have you started this? I might be persuaded to look at this once I've
finished the MythArchive conversion :-)

Paul H.