[mythtv] New theme format

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Oct 7 23:08:46 UTC 2008

Tomorrow I'll commit the changes to the menu which will invalidate the old
theme format. This means third party themes will no longer work.

The themes which have been converted are: Blue, G.A.N.T, MythCenter,
MythCenter-wide, Retro, Minimalist-wide, Iulius and Titivillus

Justin Hornsby's themes in SVN haven't been converted, but I believe he
intends to convert some if not all. Patches to convert these themes will be
welcome.

I'll release a new, compatible version of Metallurgy just before the commit
tomorrow.

N.B. These are just the start of ongoing breakages of old themes. We'll try to
convert over popular core themes, but without help it may not be possible to
keep up. Simultaneously converting nine themes (inc default) in addition to
changing the code is too much for one person.
--
Stuart Morgan