[mythtv] AudioSync

Joep joep at groovytunes.nl
Thu Oct 16 21:37:24 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I have a Philips tv which has a constand video delay of 90ms.
Adjusting the audiosync in MythtTv solves this problem.
Everytime I switch to an other channel the audiosync adjustment is set back to
0ms.
Is this supposed to happen?

I created a patch to make shure I always have a delay of 90ms.
I would like to change this patch so it can be included in the trunk version.
Therefore I would like to know what would be the best solution:
1. Save the standard delay per tv channel
2. save the standard delay through a global setting

Please let me know how you feel about this.

Greetings,
Joep