[mythtv] Profiling mythtv Channel Changes...

Robin Neatherway robthebob at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 22:48:00 UTC 2008

2008/10/22 Petr Stehlík <pstehlik at sophics.cz>:
> Linuxguy123 píše v St 22. 10. 2008 v 15:40 -0400:
>> > The logging already exists, to a level greater than you probably need
>> > for this effort.
>>
>> Tell me more.
>
> for you: RTFM
> for everybody else: DNFTT

Come on, he's not a troll! And the manual certainly doesn't tell you
exactly what is logged. It tells what *kinds* of things you can ask to
be logged, but that is only a starting point for this sort of
profiling.

On the other hand I have to agree that if you actually download the
code and start playing, the attitude will likely vanish. Lots of
people talk but never actually do anything.

Robin