[mythtv] Strange QUERY_RECORDINGS results

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Fri Oct 24 04:37:38 UTC 2008

> What was NOW() when you ran these queries?

Good question. I didn't check it.

Today, after a DB restart, all is well, so I am suspecting
it was an hour out (Sydney had an early DST change this year)

> It almost looks like you
> ran most of them before 12:59 and then the very last one after 13:00
> but before 13:32.

Possible, but I was bringing the backend up and down a lot,
so I cannot remember the exact exec/cut-paste sequence.

Thanks all.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Beware - I am a carrier|
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |          of surrealism"|