[mythtv] Windows Port installation failing

buzz davidbuzz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 11:54:17 UTC 2008

Ah yes... I'd also forgotten that my "slightly improved" version (yet to be
checked in as it's buggy elsewhere) also has mythmusic fixes.    I suggest
you may want to change --enable-mythmusic to --disable-mythmusic    .... or
asm me of-list, and I'll send you my work-in-progress version.

Buzz.
davidbuzz at gmail.com

P.S. the issues with MAD are not that they are not installed, but that they
are installed into the wrong prefix ( /usr instead of /mingw) for the
plugins to locate... my patch is coming soon.