[mythtv] License

Myth TV mythtvmythtv at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:41:48 UTC 2009

Well....it matters if you are planning to develop a *commercial* STB, and
you dont't want your competitors to take any advantage from your work or
your ideas. That's the reason why I start this thread, we want to do things
right, we know and understand what opensource movement represents and we
want to respect GPL licenses. But would prefer not to release our changes
source code because of what I've said before and we were wondering if
there's any way to achieve it.