[mythtv] osx-packager.pl wont build trunk

Alain Ramos alainramos23 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 21:42:12 UTC 2009

Well, I deleted everything, uninstalled Jack, downloaded the most recent
osx-packager.pl and started all over again and now I am having an error I
did not have before.distutils.errors.DistutilsPlatformError:
$MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET mismatch: now "10.3" but "10.5" during configure
make[2]: *** [python_build] Error 1
make[1]: *** [sub-python-make_default] Error 2
make: *** [sub-bindings-make_default-ordered] Error 2
[osx-pkg] Failed system call: " /usr/bin/make  " with error code 2
Died at /Users/julie/Downloads/osx-packager.pl line 974.

When I look at the makefile that configure makes for the python bindings it
has this...

export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET = 10.3

I have tried to run the script several times with the same results. It
doesn't even get to the same point as my previous attempt. Has anyone come
across this problem? How can I fix this?