[mythtv] QT4 and mythlcdserver

Robert Kentish robert at bertworld.com
Tue Aug 4 14:10:53 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've recently started to put together a frontend system for my Myth setup
that is being built with buildroot and QT4. I've checked out the latest SVN
code but I'm running into problems getting mythlcdserver to compile. Most of
the errors I'm seeing are to do with missing Q3***.h which suggests to me
that it's still trying to use QT3 libraries.

I'm just wondering what the status is of the QT4 port is for the
mythlcdserver app? Are there any patches available or does this need
somebody to start work on it? (or am I missing something really obvious :-)
!! )

Robert