[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r21156 - in trunk/mythtv by cpinkham

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Sat Aug 8 08:27:19 UTC 2009

On 8-8-2009 9:36, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> * On Sat Aug 08, 2009 at 09:05:28AM +0200, Jonathan Martens wrote:
>> Does it compile properly on Linux? On windows build halts with the
>> following error:
>
> Yes, compiled and tested.  There are 2 versions of DeleteFile defined
> in the header file:
>
>      static bool DeleteFile(const QString&url);
>      bool DeleteFile(void);
>
> Those are declared in the .cpp file as:
>
>     bool RemoteFile::DeleteFile(const QString&url)
>
> and
>
>     bool RemoteFile::DeleteFile(void)
>
> Can you make sure libs/libmythdb/remotefile.h is up to date on your
> system?  I get similar errors to yours if I comment out the 2 lines
> I added to remotefile.h and try compiling.

They are up-to-date but compile keeps failing with the same error even
after a make clean or a make distclean.

However, when I reorder the include files I can make it compile as long
as the remotefile.h comes after mythsocket.h (see attached patch as well).

Have not been able to test it to make sure it also works on windows as I
have no remote backend ATM.

Kind regards,

Jonathan