[mythtv] DVB-S2 (failure)

Staffan Pettersson staffan.pettersson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 08:37:48 UTC 2009

Hi!

I also can confirm that scanning dvb-s2 channels is not working for
me. Running truńk 21148
and the latest diff. Scanning dvb-s workes and a was able to get a
lock on a s2 transponder one time but it did not populate any
channels.

Hardware Nova HD-S2 card with 1 month old v4l-dvb checkout.
I am also glad to help out if i can (dont have any programming
experience though)

I also want to thank those starting to work on this again :=)
Kind regards Staffan