[mythtv] MythVideo oddness with r21297

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 05:32:47 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 10:26 PM, BP<lists at qucae.com> wrote:

> Thanks, that got me out of the new mode.  Would not have expected that to be
> on by default.  I'll admit not having read all the details for the commit
> message.  I was aware of the changes and just figured I would play with them
> after updating.  I still do not see the relation to the cover vs the folder.
>  I have  two flat folders and there  was a folder for each cover file (about
> 300).  Due to the number, it might have been hard to see the relation.  I do
> know that the cast member listed was not in the movie in question.

If you have further questions after this, they need to be on the users
list, this is not related to development.

Browse modes are not on by default (There's no way for them to be, the
DB value is brand new and the default value is Folder mode).

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/21193/

The above explains how a folder with no other image gets a folder image.

If a movie was in a Cast Member's folder, your database information
indicates that he/she is.  That, or broken database.

Robert