[mythtv] Feature Freeze

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 10:24:08 UTC 2009

2009/8/24 Stephen Backway <stev391 at exemail.com.au>:

> Can I beg that Bluray subtitles gets into the next version of MythTV,
> latest patch attached to this ticket:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6748
>
> I have got the sign-off from most of the FFmpeg guys, the last one will
> hopefully sign off this week and commit it.
>
> I have been using this code for over a month now and no issues (apart
> from caveats in ticket) have occured.

If it gets added to ffmpeg, then mythtv will automatically benefit
from it during the next resync ; which hopefully will be done more
often than what occurs in the past...

0.22 is only about 1-2 month away with a code freeze to occur today
(I'm rushing to put all my patches in)

Right now VDPAU playback is broken with some of the NZ  H264 clips I
was sent (mainly the 720p) ; it's a bit of a mystery as to why ...

Jean-Yves