[mythtv] 0.21-fixes osx-packager.pl won't build with -nohead flag.

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Mon Aug 31 13:41:13 UTC 2009

For the auto builds of mythtv, I download the exact same svn rev for
both PPC and Intel, to ensure consistency, then I build both versions
using the -nohead option for the script.  It looks like the script now
checks and fails.   Can we make it "warn" about head, instead of
simply failing?

+ /nobackup/myth_fixes/.osx-packager/src/myth-svn/mythtv/contrib/OSX/
osx-packager.pl -plugins ALL -nohead -clean -enable-backend -enable-
jobtools -verbose
[osx-pkg] This script can probably only build branch release-0-21-fixes.
To build SVN HEAD, please try the latest version instead. e.g.
http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/packaging/OSX/build/osx-packager.pl