[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r22955 - in trunk by danielk

Glen Dragon gdragon at jetcom.org
Mon Dec 7 05:12:17 UTC 2009

Daniel,
Regarding this commit:

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 3:31 PM, <mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org> wrote:

>      Author: danielk
>        Date: 2009-12-06 20:31:57 +0000 (Sun, 06 Dec 2009)
> New Revision: 22955
>   Changeset: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/22955
>

> Refs #7691. Speeds up Watch Recordings updates by using the less heavy
> weight UPDATE_PROG_INFO instead of RECORDING_LIST_CHANGE in a number of
> places.
>
> This also fixes the flag update issue reported in the ticket a few days ago
> by updating the flags in ProgramInfo where appropriate.

I am seeing a problem that I found another reference to on the users list,
so i'm not sure if you saw it.
The thread is here:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?do=post_view_printable;post=411648;list=mythtv

I'd love to rebuild and try your latest change, but trac/svn appears to be
down again.

The last post pretty accurately describes my problem, if there is a hdpvr
recording going on on the slave backend, the entire setup, all frontends
etc, are essentially unusable.

I'm hoping that you could look at the issue, if it's not already fixed via
your last commit.
I certainly can help with logs, but as of right now, i can't rebuild
anything newer than what i'm running 22951.

Thanks
--Glen