[mythtv] DVD playback Pause/Unpause problems

Davin McCall davmac at davmac.org
Thu Dec 10 04:57:14 UTC 2009

Hi Jon

I recommend just creating a ticket in trac (if there isn't one already)
and attaching a patch to it. I've found that asking questions regarding
how stuff works or is meant to work on this list doesn't necessarily get
a response from the developers (not trying to issue blame, just stating
fact), so it's best to forge on ahead and assume that if you see
something that looks wrong, it probably is wrong. Also best to send the
patch to this list with a note about what it's for / what it does and
asking people to test it.

Davin