[mythtv] 0.22 scheduling

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Tue Feb 3 13:37:37 UTC 2009

joep admiraal schreef op 2-2-2009 23:36:
> Op maandag 02 februari 2009 14:25:43 schreef Jos Hoekstra:
>> I'm a user with very few to little coding skills, but I do know my
>> mothertongue and would like to update the Dutch translation. Question is
>> however till when do I have the time to do this(roughly, I'd try to
>> finish within a week depending on how easy it would prove).
>>
>> I see stuartm comitting quite a few translation-updates, would I get in
>> the way with that?
>> The overview on: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/wiki/TranslationState
>> is updated up to rev 14195, is that still actual seeing trunk is at 1995
>> at time of writing this?
>
> Hello Jos,
>
> As far as I Know the Dutch translation hasn't been updated since my
> translation patch.
> This was about a year ago.
> So the overview is not actual at all and there is a lot of translation work to
> do when 0.22 gets done.
> I don't know what time would be the best to submit a new translation file.
> Maybe some of the mythtv-devs can answer that question.
>
> Greetings
> Joep

I translated quite a few lines already, still have to do between
350-450. If it continues to go quickly I'll be able to do it before the
weekend. Would it be ok if some other Dutch people review it? Some terms
are hard to translate because of the context which isn't always easy to
make out from the source.

Groeten,

Jos