[mythtv] Wordpress plugin: mythweb

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Jul 6 13:39:38 UTC 2009

On 07/06/2009 09:25 AM, Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Jul 6, 2009, at 4:50 AM, Jochen Kühner wrote:
>> I also think it's not to complicated... create a user tabel in the
>> database (where the user, password, level and session is stored),
>> create a login page where a session is created, when scheudling a
>> recording check the session, if the user is allowed to do that, and
>> also by the settings page!
> Whatever is added to mythweb should also consider all of mythtv to
> extend its use to all interfaces. It doesn't make much sense to put
> the work into add roles in one place that do not make sense for
> another. I believe this is the reason it hasn't been implemented, yet.
> It's a much larger project than it originally seems.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/363794#363794
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/288155#288155
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/368560#368560
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/349275#349275
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/99807#99807
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/323782#323782

and the only reply to this one is from one of the lead designers of MythWeb:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/69237#69237

And search the list for "multiuser" and "multi-user" and "multi user".

Mike