[mythtv] sky uk as a source of epg data

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 12:58:55 UTC 2009

that could be good.. over the air epg providers in the uk are very
inconsistent in the way they define title and subtitle... many a time I have
missed recording formula 1 cause some dweeb in a data-entry location enters
it as Formula 1: The xxx grand prix rather than splitting it into title and
subtitle.

Out of interest, I have not tried it but what is the RT feed like for
xml2tv?

Thanks And Regards,

Richard Morton
07899 750400
GoogleTalk: richard.e.morton at gmail.com
MS Messenger: richard.e.morton at gmail.com

www.pidgin.im - MSN & Yahoo Messenger and many great features but without
adverts
www.ubuntu.com - a free operating system thats pretty damn good.

to mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up your Windows box, you just need to work on it.
     - Scott Granneman, Security Focus

OpenOffice a fully featured office suite that is free, it's so good
Microsoft are adding support for it to their office applications.
www.openoffice.org

"I would change the world if I could, but they wont give me the source
code." --Unknown