[mythtv] win32 mythfrontend (using Terra) crash on entering setup (r21026)

Jonathan Martens jonathan at snetram.nl
Mon Jul 27 10:11:58 UTC 2009

On 27-7-2009 11:24, Jonathan Martens wrote:
> I have succesfully compiled a recent version (21026) of MythTV on
> windows again and it seemed to work OK, but with my compile from today I
> seem to have some issues when trying to enter the setup screen (Setup >
> General > Setup) in the frontend, using Terra at the moment. Other
> screens in the same menu like Edit Keys seem to be working fine.
>
> I would love to try if this reproduces with the default theme as well,
> but have no way of resetting the theme since I can not enter the setup
> screen(s). Perhaps some one can tell me how.

Dropped the database and recreated it by starting mythbackend and
mythtv-setup, after that it seems to work OK with the default theme
(G.A.N.T.?), however when I switch to Terra, the error re-appears.

After trying to switch back using the parameter -O Theme=G.A.N.T. it
however still opens with Terra.

Am I correct in assuming that overriding parameters is case sensitive
since it does not switch the theme with theme as a parameter and does
with Theme. Is this intended behavior?

Kind regards,

Jonathan