[mythtv] upnp not working in SVN trunk?

treblid treblid at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 00:11:31 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 11:50 PM, Greg Estabrooks<greg at phaze.org> wrote:
>  It works for my Xbox360, popcorn hour a110 and Windows Media Player under Vista for me
Sorry for the late reply. I spent ~1hr yesterday trying to get this to
work and it can't...

Then after a night's sleep and I try it again via the TV, it's working
again...  Network connections etc is working (I can ping all machines
involved).. Whatever caused the problem yesterday, it somehow managed
to fix itself.

>  Do you see anything in the backend logs? (run with -v upnp)
The server was recording shows yesterday so I couldn't restart it.
Will test again later this week and see if I can recreate the problem.

Thanks.

Tj