[mythtv] Audio Sync (Lipsync)

Andreas Fey com at andreas-fey.com
Tue Jun 2 08:16:11 UTC 2009

Hey folks,

what is the usual way patches are tested and possibly merged into the
trunk? I don't want to be impatient; I just wanted to know which
timeline or procedure I can expect for my patch.

Another question: Because I am running a mythtv version from the Ubuntu
packages on my productive system, is it possible to check out the equal
mythtv version vom SVN, apply the patch, compile the libs and swap the
original libs (from apt) with the new ones (from compilation)? How can I
get aware of the libs which are affected by my changes?

Thanks a lot and have a nice week,

Andreas