[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r20737 - in trunk/mythtv/themes/Terra by stuartm

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 23:53:30 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 4:30 PM, David Asher <asherml at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 22, 2009, at 4:10 PM, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>
>      Author: stuartm
>        Date: 2009-06-22 20:10:51 +0000 (Mon, 22 Jun 2009)
> New Revision: 20737
>   Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/20737
>
> Added:
>
>   trunk/mythtv/themes/Terra/guide/
>
> Log:
>
> Guide grid for Terra, boring but I'm short on achievable ideas for this
> screen.
>

> Is it possible in MythUI to do a non-grid style guide?  I'm thinking of a
> guide like the TiVo list style.
> David.

(moved top post)

You can *sort of* do this at the moment by setting timeslots to 1.  I do
this in Graphite's Live TV EPG.  This works very well except for the very
occasional program that ends off the half hour.  You can follow up theming
questions on the theming mailing list if you like, and there's extensive
MythUI docs here:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythUI_Theme_Development

Robert