No subject

Wed Jun 24 15:02:31 UTC 2009

it. I'll try that next week.

> PS: Both the UI fixup push and this are for moving svn-trunk forward
> so that they are usable.

trunk is pretty useable for me.

> There are a lot of MythTV users in Norway
> and NZ who want to use DVB-T whose needs are not being supported by
> the current MythTV development community.

That's not how open source development works. Developer support that
they need and their time allows. I guess the biggest problem is missing
LATM support. That is still not in ffmpeg proper and it's even unclear
how to proceed there.

And for decoding of HD H.264 streams ffmpeg-mt is not the only possible
solution.

Janne