[mythtv] Question about new theme: menu-ui.xml

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 00:02:43 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/3/26 Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>:
> So, now that we've argued for 30 minutes about the right answer, would
> you care to actually *try* the (correct) answer I suggested two
> messages ago?  Define your fonts outside a window.  See the first 30
> lines of base.xml in Terra, default, or defaul-wide for examples.

Well, I did try to define fonts outside a window before I first posted
here, this is how I started.
I had tried to eliminate all obvious possibilities before asking here.
Terra is what I had used as a basis first.

I then used GANT as it exists in both 0.21 and 0.22 and it's easier to
compare the changes that occurred then. That it doesn't use mythui
does explain things now :)

Defining the font within a window in base.xml does seem to work
provided there's no spelling mistake in your opening tag that makes
myth completely ignore the file !

If you have an error in the spelling of a tag, trying your suggestion
of moving the font definitions outside the window doesn't help...