[mythtv] Mythtv & TechnoTrend S2-3200

Herman Gerritsen lfsmailing at gmail.com
Fri May 15 20:29:11 UTC 2009

Hi There,

I have now tried to use the liplianin drivers on a 2.6.28.11 kernel
My distro is Ubuntu-9.04.
I have installed an unpatched mythtv trunk revision 20567.

Now I can scan on my different LNBs (Full scans)
I got some channels from them (and they locked
immediately, Have not tried dvb-s2 channels yet)

I have now scanned two transponders on two sattelites
1303000 hotbird
1257400 Astra 1
Both have their own grabber.
Now when watching live TV with the frontend I can
select channels from a different grabber but when
I hit Enter to select one (from the second grabber)
It tunes on the first channel of the first grabber.
Does anyone have an idea on this one?

Now I am closer to something seems to work
than ever before using the v4l-dvb drivers.

Thanks,
Herman