[mythtv] Login page

Far Beh farnazbeh at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 06:33:12 UTC 2009

Hi Jos,

Thanks for reply .
By this  way just we  can authenticate users to access the web pages , but I should design login page , define each user and then track users in mysql  so that I can display information specific to each user , I mean each user login with his own user name password and see his own info on for example  recorded tv program  and so on.

Regards,
Farnaz.