[mythtv] "videos" widget buttontree 3 col text question (0.22)

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:44:11 UTC 2009

More commonly know as the video list in list view mode  :)

The third column in this (the actual video list) has the format "{Title}
{Season}x{Ep} - {subtitle}", e.g. "Stargate Atlantis 5x01 - Search and
Rescue"

There's an lot of duplicate content there - the Title and Season are
already displayed in the first two columns. In facte on my screen the
subtitle is not visible, its cut off, when really its the most important
part of that column.

Ideally I'd like to see just the Episode number and subtitle in the third
column. Is it possible to implement this? maybe as an option of theme flag?

I tracked down the relevant code in videolist.cpp, Line 855:

  QString TitSeasEpSub = QString("%1 %2x%3 -
%4").arg(tit).arg(seas).arg(ep).arg(sub);

Thanks,

--
Lindsay Mathieson
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home/