[mythtv] how to translate library.xml?

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Tue Oct 6 19:34:02 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've heard that translating XML files directly is not the right idea and
I thought the themestringstool had been run to extract all texts from
all XML files to the mythfrontend.ts file. Yet I can't see some of the
strings from defaultmenu/library.xml anywhere in linguist. Did I perhaps
misunderstand something? And even if it was supposed to work that way
how would it get back from .ts via .qm to the xml files?

Thanks for suggestions how to translate the library.xml properly (using
good old library.xml.diff or is there a better way?)

Petr