[mythtv] [mythtv 0.22] Dbox2

Daniel dani22m at gmx.de
Wed Oct 7 17:36:16 UTC 2009

Hello Daniel,

for me (with Opensuse 10.3) and a other friend (with Ubuntu) work the
dbox2-support (neutrino-image) with 2 exceptions very good.

The first exception : the EPG-Grabber doesn't work
and the second exception mythtv change permanently the channel on the dbox.

For the second exception, we "comment out" a sourcecode part in the
dbox2epg.cpp.

And we wrote with Perl a new dbox-epg-grabber.

Also we would find it very unfortunate if the Dbox-support falls away.

- Daniel.