[mythtv] untranslated menu themes (was Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r22401 - in trunk/mythtv by janne)

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Mon Oct 12 22:43:48 UTC 2009

Stuart Morgan píše v Po 12. 10. 2009 v 21:08 +0100:
> > BTW, after removing "CS" translations from all the XML files I now have
> > several untranslated strings in DVR and Classic menu themes. Other
> > themes are translated completely. Naturally the mythfrontend_cs.ts is
> > translated completely as well. Weird. I haven't looked further into it
> > yet.
>
> Which strings?

in Classic and DVR: Play Music, Select Music, Import Files, Scan for New
Music, Browse Videos, Video List, Video Gallery, Rip DVD, Create DVD,
Create Archive, Import Archive, Archive Utilities

Also "Bookmark Manager" - but this is not a menu, but a page.

The mediacenter and default menu themes are translated OK.

> Have you run tried running lupdate?

yes, the one you've suggested me earlier.

Petr