[mythtv] mythtv commit: r22466 - in trunk/mythtv by jyavenard

David Engel david at istwok.net
Fri Oct 16 22:34:21 UTC 2009

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 08:59:31AM +1100, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> 2009/10/17 David Engel <david at istwok.net>:
> > Since VDPAU support is being introduced in 0.22, wouldn't it make
> > sense to have this change in 0.22 as well?
>
> It was discussed on IRC, and it will be committed to 0.22-fixes after
> 0.22 is released.
> The focus is on bug fixes only now

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  No, it's not a showstopper
bug that must be fixed immediately.  However, it would seem to have a
big usability upside that would be very nice to have in before the
hoards start downloading 0.22 and asking why their HD recordings
stutter so badly when they use Advanced 2x deinterlacing.

David
--
David Engel
david at istwok.net