[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r22552 by cpinkham

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Oct 21 16:02:59 UTC 2009

* On Wed Oct 21, 2009 at 08:55:53AM -0400, MarcT wrote:
> Might this fix the issue I have been seeing that seems to reload all the
> fanart images when I stop watching a recording?
> I haven't reported it yet as I was trying to find out more info. But, it
> seems that, since the upgrade of how fanart is handled when I exit a
> recording it reshows the fanart for that show I just watched, and a split
> second later it reloads them, as if I just selected them for the first time.

I don't believe this will fix that.  I think what you're seeing is due to
the reload of the recording list.  I believe the code currently rebuilds
the buttonlist widget from scratch instead of editting it in-place.  That
is one of the concessions we had to make to get 0.22 out the door anytime
soon but hope to resolve for 0.23.  We also would like to get rid of the
full recording list reload and just load the deltas.

--
Chris