[mythtv] This might still be an issue: Re: length mismatch between programinfo
gdragon at jetcom.org
Wed Sep 9 00:46:30 UTC 2009
On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Brad Templeton
<brad+mydev at templetons.com<brad%2Bmydev at templetons.com>
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 08:23:13AM -0600, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 11:20 PM, Brad Templeton
> > <brad+mydev at templetons.com <brad%2Bmydev at templetons.com><
> brad%2Bmydev at templetons.com <brad%252Bmydev at templetons.com>>
> > > wrote:
> > > On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 08:50:34PM -0800, Brad Templeton wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok, I found that 3 of the programs in my "recorded" database had values
> > > 127 in either
> > > the "bookmark" field or the "cutlist" field. As I recall in earlier
> > > versions of
> > > the program these fields were global and contained other values.
> > > something didn't handle that transition right?
> > I'm sorry I didn't see these posts earlier. If you search the archives
> > had the same problem. Removing the bookmark fixed this issue for me as
> > well.
> Is there a bug report? Otherwise others will see this when they upgrade,
> and I'll see it again (but know what to do)
So last night I've started to undertake the *large* task of upgrading from
.21-fixes to trunk. I am having the same problem mentioned above. A SQL
query matches 2 recordings from 2005, that have "127" in the bookmark field.
I set them back to 0 and it now works fine on a query for program list.
Obviously this bug has been lurking in my database for years, but has
recently been uncovered with the .22 upgrade.
I'm not sure if this is something that should be fixed prior to .22, or if a
bug should be written for it.. but I'm afraid that the .22 upgrade could be
a very painful experience for many.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-dev