[mythtv] Error in win32-packager.pl?

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 02:35:51 UTC 2009

On 09/09/2009 09:35 PM, MarcT wrote:

> Wiki says to post to Dev for this.
>
> I was running "perl.exe -w win32-packager.pl -k" in order to build an
> installer. Not sure if it works when -k is not specified, running now.
>
> I got all the way to the step for compiling myththemes, which doesn't
> have a config script or a makefile. Which is why in the gentoo ebuild
> I just copy the contents into the share folder.
>
> Below is the error I got.
>
> COMMENTS:------------------------------
>
> COMMENTS:do we already have a Makefile for myththemes?
>
> COMMENTS:------------------------------
>
> shell:C:\MSys\1.0\bin\bash.exe -c "( export
> PATH=/bin:/mingw/bin:$PATH;source /C/mythtv/qt4_env.sh;cd
> /C/mythtv/myththemes;./configure --prefix=/C/mythtv/build/) 2>&1 "
>
> /usr/bin/bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
>
> EFFECT FAILED (file -> shell): unable to locate expected file
> (C:/mythtv/myththemes/Makefile).

There is no myththemes, anymore.

http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/21755

Would you (or any Windows build user) like to update the script that
builds the windows version for us?

Mike

Not to pass the buck, but this is the first time I was trying the windows
build.
I'll see what I can do but I cant make any promises.

Marc