[mythtv] i.TV 2.0 - iPhone App Grows a Remote Control Framework

Chase Douglas chasedouglas.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 03:02:36 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Rob Smith<kormoc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 11:20 AM, David Dempsey <ddempsey3 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Has anybody looked into the framework yet?  It seems promising and TiVo is the first to use it.  I contacted the company and waiting to hear back.
>>
>> http://i.tv/news/press/2009.08.17/
>>
>> I am a long time user of mythtv, and looking for some development to get started with.  This might be a good start.
>
> You could always skin the remote on the webkit template mythweb has.

I think he's looking for more integration than just the remote features.

If I may, I'll mention that MyMote has many of the features, though
not all, that the i.TV iPhone app shows. Any more features would
require about the same amount of work to add to MyMote as it would to
add to the i.TV app, from what I can tell.