[mythtv] Error in win32-packager.pl?

treblid treblid at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 04:01:37 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 11:56 AM, MarcT <myrdhn at gmail.com> wrote:
> there is nothing in the setup folder. It bombs before it can create one.
> Looks like inno setup is reading from mythtvsetup.iss and trying to write to
> it, which leads me to believe the issue is in the mythtvsetup.iss file.
> However, that is beyond me.
I just did my first Windows build myself too yesterday and it worked
in Windows7 (But that's before the removal of myththemes).. :p

Had to comment out mtime part in the script (when it failed and I did
a check, the executable isn't even built yet...)....

Did not test much but watch recordings work..

Only problem so far is it seems the Mythvideo plugin is built, but
it's not showing up in mythfrontend (will sort that out later
tonight)...

Anyway, good work myth devs... Still the best thing ever.

regards