[mythtv] Error in win32-packager.pl?

treblid treblid at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 07:04:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Jonathan Martens <jonathan at snetram.nl> wrote:
> That is the problem with all plugins, since they seem to be installed into
> the wrong folder (./build/bin/mythtv/plugins instead of
> ./build/lib/mythtv/plugins).
>
> Moving the ./build/bin/mythtv/ folder to ./build/lib/ makes the plugins
> available. I have not found the source of this error (yet)!
Did that.. (Also tried moving the files to c:/program files/ as per
README)... There are 3 plugins (video, movie and weather).. movie and
weather is showing up, but not video..

I'm using a windows only frontend, the backend is sitll linux based
(could this be the problem?).. Still trying to figure out why..

Regards