[mythtv] Error in win32-packager.pl?

treblid treblid at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:58:52 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 9:10 PM, MarcT <myrdhn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the pl, since even compacted it was too big to include in the other
> email and make it to the list.
Try changing the compile_type (line #77) from profile to release.. It
worked for me in 32bit Win7RC but YMMV...  I havn't done any QT work
for a long time, but when I did back in QT 3.x, mixing release QT libs
with debug apps = crash (This was in WIndowsXP, things may be
different now in Win7)

No crashes so far when I rebuilt everything as release, and most of
the problems I had with MythVideo is now gone (Only outstanding issue
so far is it can't seem to play back videos with UTF8 chars)... And
mythgallery and mythmusic are missing (probably disabled?)...

Good 2nd day so far... :)

Regards