[mythtv] Problems importing channels.conf

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Sep 15 22:46:31 UTC 2009

> The message: "Failed to open %1" sounds to me like te variable of the
> filename not being passed through properly to the module which does
> the actual importing of the channels.conf file. Where shall I start
> searching in the code?

libs/libmythtv/*.cpp

Look for the class DVBUtilsImport.

It might be something as simple as ScanOptionalConfig::GetFilename()
not getting the filename from the UI widget.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|Excuse me, have you seen a     |
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | blowfish driving a sports car?|