[mythtv] Is there an easier way to update menu content other than manual?

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Thu Sep 17 01:57:48 UTC 2009

> Would it be easier to write a script to manage the theme menu items
> in one place,

Maybe, but I think writing a script would be much more work
than the current process of cutting and pasting in an editor.

> like simple database, and generate different XML theme menus? Is
> there any XML tool that can help that?

None that I know of.

Again, someone could write one, but a lot of work.

Hao yun!

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Things  you  own  |
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | end up owning you"|