[mythtv] Is there an easier way to update menu content other than manual?

Clark Lee clarkchen900 at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Sep 19 04:54:49 UTC 2009

That would be perfect! :-)
I would looking forward to using this tool to add ZH_TW and ZH_CN translation support and upload them to SVN,

> > None that I know of.
> >
> > Again, someone could write one, but a lot of work.
>
> I'm very much L10n impaired, so I may be way off, but what does
> themestringstool do?  Is it only for the GUI themes or does it help with
> menu themes, too?
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/themestringstool

Even if themestringtool doesn't handle menu themes and it probably doesn't,
I'll update it to do so in the next week. Translations are better done outside
the xml otherwise it's a pain to maintain.

--
Stuart Morgan