[mythtv] mytharchive

jam jam at tigger.ws
Sun Sep 20 02:25:41 UTC 2009

Hi
svn 21805M
for the last few weeks (first was about 21650) creating a DVD of a show has
not worked because of:

mythreplex --demux --fix_sync ...

in mythburn.py
mythreplex no longer accepts --fix_sync as an argument.
I have not created a patch without --fix_sync even though I'm using it so,
because ...

Most recordings (without) work perfectly, but last night I recorded HD in the
rain on a 550MHz channel getting a few glitches.

The recording is quite watchable in a frontend but lip sync is out by
increasing amounts perhaps 3 or 4 seconds by the end of a 1 hour program.
I speculate the every 'glitch' compounds the error.

James