[mythtv] OSD and channel switching not working in SVN 0.22

Irumbo Mateene imateene at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 15:54:03 UTC 2009

I just installed mythtv 0.22 and noticed that the OSD never shows up when watching live TV, neither does the channel switching work correctly.   In myth 0.21 when you switch channels you would see the channel numbers on the OSD as you entered them ..

Is this a known issue or is there some config option I need to enable to get this to work..

thx

IM