[mythtv] Again touch screen support

Michael Marré m.marre at web.de
Fri Apr 2 18:01:03 UTC 2010

Hello all,

since there was no response to my last mail I start a new try ;)

I have a touch screen included in my HTPC and it works fine - I can
start applications and navigate with my fingers.

But in mythfrontend (0.22 as well as 0.23) the touch screen support is
still very limited. I can only navigate through the main menue. Since I
added a BACK menu item in the theme I use it's also possible to climb up
from sub menus back.

But from the music player it is impossible to press any button. No
matter what kind of theme I use. Any hints?

I suspect that in the music player there is something different with
mouse / touch screen support from the menues above.

Regards
Michael