[mythtv] Conditional Compilation for Myth Version

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:57:58 UTC 2010

Is there a preprocessor directive so that I can conditionally build a
plugin for version 0.22 and version 0.23?  Since MYTH_BINARY_VERSION
is text, I can't really use it to distinguish between major versions
at the preprocessor level.

The reason (for the curious) is that Myth 0.22 uses
kMythDialogBoxCompletionEventType for dialog events, and version 0.23
uses DialogCompletionEvent::kEventType (at least, that's what I've
been able to figure out).  For a plugin to work in both version, it
needs to be conditionally compiled using the correct event type.

George