[mythtv] FFmpeg sync for 0.24

McCormick, Ronald ramccor at pluribus.org
Thu Aug 19 18:08:44 UTC 2010

That would be me... (Nero recode mp4 file with 5.1 aac to a stereo mythtv
output.  I was using mplayer before your hdaudio merge) I will try and build
against that ffmpeg_sync_25753<http://git.jannau.net/git/mythtv.complete/log/?h=ffmpeg_sync_25753>git
branch and see if the resync fixes my issues.  I will re-generate my
test case and post it someplace if it still fails.  (And give a positive if
it works for me.)