[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r25862 by robertm

Mythtv mythtv at meric.id.au
Thu Aug 26 20:31:00 UTC 2010

From: mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Robert McNamara
Sent: Friday, 27 August 2010 1:26 AM
To: Development of MythTV
Subject: Re: [mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r25862 by robertm

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 2:53 AM, Mythtv <mythtv at meric.id.au> wrote:

Here's what I think is the fix...

 Applied, thanks.  Clearly perl is not my strong suit ;)

If you (or any of the other Windows build users) feel like overhauling the script to point at the google code download locations I put earlier in this thread, please feel free.  otherwise, it will be a bit before I can get back to it as it's just not my idea of a good time.  It would drastically improve the use of the script, though, as the deps wouldn't just up and randomly disappear.

Thanks Robert,

I found one more issue with the script - it was trying to do a make clean down the oldthemes directory (which didn't exist).
If I can maintain the enthusiasm, I'll have a go at changing the dependency sources and submit the changes.

On a final note - whilst the build completed, the binaries produced don't work.  I get a "the application failed to initialize properly" error on all the executables.  I'm not much of a windows dev - so I have no idea what that really means, but I'll look further into it.

Cheers,
Richard.