[mythtv] FFmpeg sync for 0.24

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Fri Aug 27 14:34:05 UTC 2010

2010/8/19 Janne Grunau <janne-mythtv at grunau.be>:
> On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 07:21:10PM +0200, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
[SNIP]
>> and of course, we loose LATM support which is
>> going to be a big downer for many users..
>
> There will be LATM support when I commit it.
>
> Janne

Before I spend more time on searching for missing codecs, etc; There
are no AAC/LATM support in trunk at the moment, right? I've got no
sound on several channels with AAC/LATM audio after libfaad was
disabled in the FFMPEG sync, but if it's just a temporary thing, I'll
just ignore it for now.

Best Regards
Kenni