[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r25869 by robertm

Mythtv mythtv at meric.id.au
Fri Aug 27 22:16:16 UTC 2010

> Can you run gdb per the manual?  See the wiki page on Debugging:

Yeah - done that.  It doesn't tell you any more than I've already provided:
Fri 27/08/2010
04:35 PM
Starting program: c:\mythtv\build\bin/mythfrontend.exe -l mythtv-frontend.log -d -v all
[New thread 664.0x73c]

Program exited with code 0200.
You can't do that without a process to debug.
No registers.

Regarding the bintools version - I appear to be running 2.19.1.  I'll rebuild the Mingw environment and see if that helps.
For reference, I'm building on Windows 2003R2...  not sure if that's a problem either.

Richard.